Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pictures!

PIc 1:This is a Paris sunset from the Seine River (picture by billy)
Pic 2: Sometimes traffic can get a little chaotic!! This was taken from the Arc de Triomphe
Pic 3: Billy and I at the top of the Eiffel Tower
Pic 4: This is why I love this place! I live in a city that sparkles with diamonds!! What more could you ask for

1 comment:

Angela Bruckner said...

Good Morning!
Your Mom finally gave me your Blog information. So great to hear about your French experiences!

I am sure your smiling face and awesome sense of humor will leave lasting impressions on the people that you meet there.

While you were away I have been adjusting to some major changes that God was preparing me for.

On April 6th I will be marrying Robert Corley Bruckner. We are getting married in Naples Florida.

I am so thankful for the Peace and Grace of God that has prepared me for this time of my life. We are very excited about an unanticipated arrival of a baby boy in July.. Our purpose is to raise him in a way pleasing to God. After reading your blog we are convinced that God would be pleased for him to have exposure to other countries at a young age like you! :) Just think of all the ways that you are impacting people with the love of Christ in your heart and the joy of His love on your face! I am sure you brighten up the day of every person on the Metro. Nose hair and all!

Take care
Your sister is Christ
Angela